At Hotel Mitland, we love your pets and welcome them, just as we welcome you. The hotel is located next to what we think is the most beautiful park of Utrecht. Taking your dog for a daily walk thru the park is good for both of you.
Explore the vibrant city or enjoy the beautiful landscape of the Utrecht HeuvelrugNational Park together with your pets. The Utrechtse Heuvelrug is the second largest forest area in the Netherlands. The rooms are spacious so even for your pets there is enough space to unwind.
When visiting us with your pets please remember:
- The charge per pet is €17.35 per night;
- A maximum of 2 pets are allowed per room;
- Bringing a pet must be indicated prior to your stay;
- You need to bring the food, a bed, basket and/or a bench for your pet. A drinking bowl is available in the room;
- It is not allowed to let your dog sleep on the bed or let your pet use the furniture in your hotel room and/or public areas;
- Pets are welcome in the brasserie and on the terrace, they need to be kept on a leash and under the table;
- For reasons of hygiene, dogs are not allowed in our restaurant. You and your dog are however, in consultation, welcome to use our brasserie for lunch or dinner (we serve the same menu);
- Pets are not allowed in the swimming pool area, the gym neither in the meetingrooms;
- Only in a closed bench it is allowed to leave your pet unattended in the room. Please report this to the reception;
- The hotel parking lot is not a convenience area to let your pets out, please take your dog for a nice walk in the park;
- In and around the hotel pets should always be kept on a leash.
Only a limited number of rooms are available for pets. Do not forget to let us know if you are bringing your pet with you. Of course, not all of the above rules apply to assistance dogs. However, we would like to ask you to contact us in advance if you will be staying with an assistance dog.
We wish you and your pets a pleasant stay in our hotel!